Wednesday, November 4, 2009

11/4/2009

Both children were taken out of the room today. We believe that E. somehow exhausted her abilities. She has not used her abilities in the last three times she was asleep. My colleagues and I will analyze her thoroughly tomorrow. I have my own theory as to why E. has not performed:

I believe (hope, that is) that stress and/or trauma may inhibit a pcisyhc's abilities. The feats they have performed thus far are practically useless, but that may be due to their incarceration. I speak of all of our subjects. The subjects' stress may be holding back their potential! If this is true to any degree, the subjects may be allowed more freedoms, better medical care, and possibly a life in the outside world. I try not to get my hopes up, but there has been little lately for me to place my hopes on at all.

Please help these people. Tell just one other person to read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment